From: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:06 AM
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Replacing Water Lines...

I am sure this has been gone over before...so please indulge me.

Replacing, re-designing, water lines in 1981 40-2.  Pex is the obvious choice.
 Are there less obvious (and have cheaper tools required to install) choices?

Has anyone improved on the original design?   I am thinking of adding easier
accessible manifolds and an additional line for antifreeze and blowing out
water.

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch, J. D.

Gulf Stream Associates, LLC