Thanks Mary-Ann.

My wife and I are new to C&Cā€™s and sailing. Hopefully we are up to speed by
August and if so, will be sure to take a trip to the Rendezvous. We are located
in Parksville, Mid Island, and just became owners of a 30ā€™ 76ā€™ MkII.

Do you happen to know if there is a West Coast Forum or Site one can join?

Cheers,

marc.