From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Hoyt, Mike via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Hoyt, Mike
Subject: Re: Stus-List Epoxy or not.

Hi Marc

Cetol Light is a bit less orange than regular Cetol.  I normally use a brush to
apply.  It still has an orange tinge but looks oh so much better than a
weathered peeling handrail!  Somewhat less work than varnish as in my
experience it is not as problematic when it lifts in places as is varnish.

Mike

Persistence

Halifax, NS

www.hoytsailing.com<http://www.hoytsailing.com>