I am upgrading my electronics and need to get rid of my old stuff. Furuno 1720
radar display and dome no cableGarmin 4208 plotterGarmin 3205 plotterWatchmate
ais display, needs an ais reciever.Garmin network hubGarmin GSD 22 Datamarine
link 5000 wind, speed,depthDatamarine 5000.Datamarine wind transducer.  Depth &
speed transducers will be available when I haul boat to replace with new.
Waiting for weather to improve. All worked when removed. Make me an offer,
I'll send pics off list if interested. Hint; it's all going cheap. Doug
Mountjoy Sv Rebecca Leah LH39Port Orchard YC wa.