Speaking of build files, if anyone knows who has C&C 35-1 Hull number 71, I have the build file for it.  I tried to get the build file for our Redwing 35 (Hull #7) way back when and was sent hull #71 instead.  If anyone wants it, let me know.

I wish the build files were still available from South Shore.  I would like to find the build file for our 35-3 (#028).

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Crosswinds Marine, Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC
2 weeks until spring with a fresh half foot of new snow.