From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Jerome Tauber via
CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:58 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jerome Tauber <jrtau...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sea Hawk Bottom Paint

There is an anti slime version of Hydracoat. More expensive. PETTIT PAINT
Hydrocoat SR Dual-Biocide Ablative Antifouling Paint. Hydrocoat SR takes the
proven formula of Hydrocoat and adds the slime inhibitor Irgarol for effective
prevention of tough hard and soft growth. Jerry

Specifications:Aluminum Safe:  Not Aluminum SafeAnti-Slime Additive:  Irgarol

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2019, at 8:28 PM, Mark Baldridge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com