Kiwi can be tinted by any paint shop...home depot, Lowe's, etc...and a few
years ago kiwi would give a guarantee...happy or replace.
Did my cockpit sole 5 years ago, still looks like original I think...get a
handful of color cards and match yours,take kiwi to home depot and you will be
happy....
Bill Walker
C&C 36
Pentwater, Mi..