From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bruce Whitmore via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 8:42 AM
To: CNC List
Cc: Bruce Whitmore; Len Mitchell
Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ Genoa track

Hi Len,

You ask an excellent question, but Rob Ball let me know that he found out that
they didn't start encapsulating a bar of aluminum below the genoa tracks until
much later, so unfortunately I am stuck with tracks that are through-bolted
without having holes in the head liner.  So, I'm stuck with drilling a bunch of
holes through the headliner if I want to rebed, or keep trying Captain
Tolley's.  Thankfully, the leaks aren't bad at all...

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
Madeira Beach, FL  34677
(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

On Thursday, March 21, 2019, 12:53:25 PM EDT, Len Mitchell via CnC-List