From: Bruce Roland [mailto:lostatsea1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 2:16 PM
To: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL]

They will not accept anything from a surveyor so yes it would help.
Bruce Roland

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 1:07 PM Della Barba, Joe
<joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov<mailto:joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov> wrote:
That looks like a 30, not a 36.
I am not a marine surveyor, so I am not sure why your insurance would believe
my valuation more than anyone else’s. Just give them a list of similar (not
wrecked) boats for sale. No insurance company will pay more to fix the boat
than what you would pay to get another one.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina