From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Shawn Wright via
CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Shawn Wright <shawngwri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Toerail drainage - 35-2

Wow, that is interesting about the saw cut on the deck. I will have to inspect
the photo I took; it sure looked amateurish to me. I would sooner cut a notch
in the glass below the toe rail, then epoxy it smooth both inside and outside
to allow water to drain under the rail. I've seen some boats where this is part
of the deck/hull mold. The wick idea also sounds reasonable, except it will
become a green slimy worm after a while if not cleaned... :)

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 2:36 PM Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com