From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of bwhitmore
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 8:08 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: bwhitmore <bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List 1983 Westerbeke 27 glow plugs

I am not an expert,  but a very good friend of mine has a westerbeak and it
turns out that his engine was based on a very common British tractor engine and
the non marinized parts a actually very common.  The same thing probably
applies for your engine.

A lot of web searches might turn up some good information.

Just a thought,

Bruce Whitmore

Sent from Samsung tablet.he same thing probably applies to your engine.