While looking in the garage of a piece of unused gear to give to another
boater who could use it, I ran across three stainless plates I had made as
replacement for keel boat washers, but which were excess to my needs.

The plates are 4” x 3 ½” x ¼”, with a 1” diameter hole in the center.

If anyone can use them, they are yours … in exchange for a donation to Stu.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk2 #47

la Belle Aurore  C&C 25 mk1 #225

Washington, NC