Honestly, I would not let the seller peddle your offer to the other buyer.
Tell seller if he accepts your offer you expect to hold him to it.  If he feels
he needs to give other buyer a last shot, he should say to him, sign a contract
or I am moving on to next in line...

Bill Walker
On Friday, April 19, 2019 Gary Russell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>