As I mentioned the other day, a friend rebuilt his Jeanneau rudder. I now
have a bunch of pictures of the process in case anyone wants a blow-by-blow.
I must say, as I didn't see it after he took it home for the task, just how
rotten it was. I don't know that any of the C&C rudders are made up of
layered plywood fastened to a backbone, but this example was mush...

Email me if you are interested, I don't want the burden the list with the
horror show.

gnylan...@atlanticbb.net
Gary