Hi,

I am trying to find stability information to use as part of the OSR
requirement. Section3.04. for my 1984 Landfall 38.

Does anyone know if there was ever a calculation done as part of the
original design, or if any other owner may have a certificate issued ?
Either STIX, AVS, ORC or IRC is acceptable.

I have come up with nothing on Google, but you folks have a far broader
depth of knowledge.

May just have to bite the bullet and get a full measurement and inclining
done, but was trying to avoid the cost and effort.

Thanks in advance.

John