That does sound like a nice boat for the price. The Mk1 in Vancouver is
going for 32K CAD, with an A4!

Haulout for the 35-2 is tomorrow, so unless something awful shows up, we're
probably going to proceed, and spend the two weeks on the hard fixing what
I can to get her ready for cruising in June. We can't afford a perfect
boat, so will learn to overlook the deficiencies and tinker with what we
can on the rainy days...

Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com