I have a slow leak in one of the pressurized water lines to the vanity sink in
the forward stateroom. It’s not at the ends and just drips enough to
short-cycyle the pressure pump and the bilge pump every 10-20 minutes

I checked the connections under the sink and they’re both dry.  So, I have
concluded that one of the lines from the splitter near the pump and the sink
must be wearing through and I’ll need to replace both.  Now my question...

Is there any way to replace these old grey lines using the existing type hose
and connectors?  If so, sources.  If not  replacements, without needing to redo
the entire vessel.

Thanks!

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia