From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of ed vanderkruk via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: ed vanderkruk <primeinter...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Used Nexus Instruments

I have a full set of Nexus Classic just replaced with B&G. Wind transducer is
not working. Speed was a bit wonky but think the paddle wheel was sticky.
Classic computer.

Autonav autopilot computer and head.

Nexus ferro compass.

Including a new-in-box spare depth transducer.

Ed Vanderkruk

Toronto, Ontario

On Tue., Jun. 4, 2019, 11:13 a.m. Rod Stright via CnC-List,