I'd start by contacting Holland marine.  That guy has lots of cnc specific
stuff and good adviceThanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: Paul via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/3/19  7:53 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: paul.h...@rogers.com Subject: Stus-List Holding Tank
and Archives Hey all, I am looking for info on holding tanks.  I need to
replace mine asI suspect its very old and is now cracking (fortunately on the
top side fornow).  The crazing lines in the hard plastic are turning to cracks.
   I'mlooking for suppliers - maybe even in Canada.  The tank is a
triangularshaped under the V-berth.  I know we've discussed them before and I'd
loveto look back at the old archive threads but there are over 160 month
toindividually walk through.  Side questions - Is there an easier way tosearch
all of that, maybe a single search button I'm missing? Knowing thatwould likely
lower the traffic around here.Paul Hood'81 C&C 34 - Georgian
supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Sad News For Meghan Markle And Prince Harry
track.volutrk.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5d1ccceca16d44cec15ccst02duc