Thanks but The shaft still frozen in unit.   Head scratcher to even cut it out.
________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Joel Aronson via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 2:55:05 PM
To: cnc-list
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List Frozen Perko Door latch

Mine has an Allen screw holding on the handles.

Joel

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 2:50 PM David Risch via CnC-List
Yup.  And that unit is frozen...ugh
________________________________
From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> on behalf
of ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:51:02 PM
To: C&C
Cc: ALAN BERGEN

I seem to recall you remove it by unscrewing the handle from the other side.
The handle and square, threaded shaft are one unit, and unscrew together.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 7:04 AM David Risch via CnC-List
So our door latch need replacing...unscrewed round knob and cannot knock out
post to remove.     Other than PC Blaster et all I dont think I m missing any
mechanical fasteners holding it in?

to send contribution --
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.paypal.me_stumurray&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=utPUKl3W35s8lJOkXusfSEHa_MtYqJOUw-UH8sb_RL4&s=t6-R3ZKJVnDTZ2V690gmk1f_AQmrXlcD0XoAfm_xFuY&e=

Joel
301 541 8551