From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 4:45 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List B&G Boat rotation on screen

Got a compass app on your smart phone?  Got a street in your area that runs due
north or east (true)?

Line your phone up with the street and check the difference between its
magnetic reading and the street. Note the difference. Now carry your phone to
the boat and see what you have.

Dennis C.

Touché 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2019, at 7:18 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List