I have a great 2014 North Sails S2 Airmax 600 all purpose spinnaker that needs
a new home. I will also throw in an old spinnaker that came with the boat that
is a great heavy air chute. It probably came with the boat in 1988 but never
used. It was still crisp when I got my boat in 2011. Anyway, we converted to
asym 2 years ago so have no more use for them. 2 great sails. You won’t be
disappointed. Make an offer!

Sent from my iPhone
Richard Spitzenberger  CPA
R JMS