I felt the videos were great. It is giving me an idea where everything is
located. Tell me more about your fans and small ac units.See ya'll in 2
weeksJim Schwartz CrewSEA YA!Washington ncSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/13/19  12:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Edd Schillay
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Stus-List Interior and Exterior "Tours" of the Starship Enterprise
Listers,As many of you know, I’m having a fellow C&C Lister captain and his
crew deliver the Enterprise to her new home in Florida in a few weeks. I
thought it may be useful for them to see an interior and exterior tour of the
boat so they can acquaint themselves with everything before stepping on board.
Here are the videos:Interior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEl5qrJDMD0
Exterior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0RfWZM7OM&t= I apologize for the
sound quality, shakiness, and length, but if you do watch them, I’d appreciate
any comments or suggestions on improvements, including better places to store
items.
All the best,EddEdd M. SchillayCaptain of the Starship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail
No: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice, FLStarship Enterprise's Captain's Log