Can someone with a cnc 26 (1978) send me a picture of the rudder post/ tiller
attachment. I recently purchased a 26 and the post is just a tube with a hole
drilled in it for the screw that holds the tiller handle. It doesn’t look
right.  Shouldn’t it have some kind of fitting on top of the post for the
handle to attach to, also cover the top of the post?

Sent from my iPad