My heat gauge does not work but it is also inside on the interior bulkhead.
I am looking to replace it and move it were I can see it in the cockpit. It
is on a Yanmar 2GM20F

First I would like to see a diagram of the original to see if it is just
wired incorrectly.

Second any suggestions on a replacement?

Thank you
Christian
C&C 34 1980

Wilton Public Schools is transitioning e-mail systems.  Effective
immediately, please update your contact list to reflect the new e-mail
address plant...@wiltonps.org.