Sleeping on board any boat in our size range is simply a noisy effort.  My
best advice is to get used to it.  You might try ear plugs and a fan for
"white noise".

When it's not the halyard slap, it's the wind humming in the rigging.  Once
you overcome those it's the waves slapping on the hull, the fridge
compressor starting and stopping, the bilge pump or water pressure pump or
vac-flush picking up.  Then if you're at anchor the motion of the boat
surging against the rode will make you wonder if you are dragging - and
that thought will certainly keep you awake.  Get all of those taken care of
and then your partner snores or has to pee in the middle of the night.
Good luck.

When I moved into my new house 15 years ago, everything made a new and
different sound.  We had a fridge that made a funny sound, a sump pump in
the basement, and a condensate pump on the hvac.  Each would start and stop
all through the night and for the first few days or weeks sleep was
challenged.  15 years later I barely even realise that those noises exist.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD