Oh no, brain fart-  I think that is owned by Mike Rose, of Massachusetts or something like that.

Bill Coleman

On Aug 5, 2019 8:38 AM, Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Hey Bill

We do indeed own pretty boats

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY
US12788
C&C 39TM
Savannah GA

On Aug 5, 2019, at 08:24, Bill via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Haha, that's funny. ! That may have been one of the most graceful designs they made. I always heard that, but being on it, was never able to see it. I believe that boat was owned for many years by Randy Stephens up in Nova Scotia. I think it just sold last year. He put a much more contemporary keel on it, around 8 feet I believe.

Bill Coleman
Erie PA