Tom, can you be more descriptive?  Blade between track and bottom of car?
Bill Walker
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 sancton.tom via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
Had the same thing happen to me this week. Took the edge of a knife and pried
up the pin enough to move it out of the hole and then inserted the pin back
through the hole. Took maybe 5 minutes
Good luck
Tom SanctonM/S MORNING LIGHTDYC

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2019-08-15 12:11 AM (GMT-04:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Merriman Car stuck
The car is most likely not special and easily replaced.  If push comes to shove
an angle grinder will make short work of the car and allow for removal.
Short of destroying the car I would attempt to slip a thin dental pick down the
slot between the pin and the car.  Try to catch the hole in the pin for the
ring.  Maybe, maybe not.  If it is a tight interface then probably not.  You
could also try drilling and tapping the pin so that you can put a small machine
screw in it and then use pliers to pull the pin out.  I imagine that the pin
may try to spin as the drill bit or tap begins to bite.  To help prevent this
attach a line to the car so as to side load it and put pressure on the pin
against the track hole.
Good luck,
Josh Muckley S/V Sea Hawk1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MD

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019, 10:32 PM Jim Reinardy via CnC-List