I'll probably be arriving on the 17th and staying through the 21st.
Everyone is welcome to come and stay as long or as short as they desire.  I
imagine that the "biggest festival of the year" will draw people away from
visiting and rendezvousing as much during the day on Saturday and Sunday
but Friday and Monday will be nice bookend to a busy and eventful weekend.
If course the Annapolis boat show is the preceding weekend too.

Josh