Hi Dave, I used 6mm acrylic with a light bronze tint when I did mine this
spring and it matched the original perfectly. It is my understanding that
the UV and scratch resistant polycarbonate get those added properties from
coatings applied to the surface and that these coatings don't last that
long. Also I believe that Lewmar used acrylic on their hatches but it is
much thicker, somewhere around 12mm.

Morgan Ellis
30-2