Hello everyone,

The 47 year old delivery spinnaker I bought several years ago (I believe from
Dennis) finally powdered in an epic explosion last Wednesday.  There is not
enough sail tape in the world to fix it.

Does anyone have a used spinnaker for a C&C 35 Mk I that they want to sell.  My
crew is not ready (nor is my wife) for a new spinnaker purchase.

Happy to discuss offline.  Thanks.

________________________________
Glen Eddie

Tel:  416-777-5357

Fax:  1-888-812-2557

ged...@torkinmanes.com<mailto:ged...@torkinmanes.com>

VCard<http://www.torkinmanes.com/vcard.aspx?ID=glen-eddie>

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto ON M5C 2W7
torkinmanes.com<http://www.torkinmanes.com>
An international member of Ally Law

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.