Hi Edd,

I know this one's been already extensively covered. But.

David Mocny whom also posts (Used to?)  on this list also installed A/C on
his 37+ some years ago.

He went with 2 units: A 16,000 BTU (If I remember right) in the back and a
smaller unit for the v-birth  / salon area.  I'm certain that he used the
v-birth sink through hull for the forward unit. I believe the forward unit
is installed under a settee somewhere.

It was quite the project, he showed me how he did it.

You should reach out to David / PM me if you need is phone number.

Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA