Peter,

Your problem is very likely a very small leak in your fuel system. Your starter
turns until the system is primed and it will stay fine for few hours, but then
air gets in again.

I experienced this problem before, my leak was at the secondary fuel filter.
yanmar 2 GM20F

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine,1987  33-2
New Richmond, Qc

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 22 sept. 2019 à 22:22, Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List