Listers,

I know that most of you will be soon dealing with the costs and depression of
hauling your boats for the winter (not me — ha ha!!), but please remember to
put aside some funds to donate to Stu, who keeps this list alive. As several of
us have already determined, this list is one of the best aspects of owning a
C&C. The wealth of information, communication and camaraderie is invaluable.

Like so many others, I have been fortunate to get to know Listers beyond the
email correspondence. But let’s not forget how it all started and support this
effort.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay