Hi Edd:  Here’s my info:

Ron Casciato…..Impromptu…..C&C 38MKII…..1977…. Hull #125……. Sail number 6013…….
rjcasci...@comcast.net <mailto:rjcasci...@comcast.net>  …….  Hingham, MA

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Edd Schillay via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 4:52 PM
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C Lister Roll Call

Listers,

In my spare time, I’m going to start working on an email list / bulletin board
/ photo archive / information center website for C&C Owners, that will act as a
supplement and perhaps one day, only when Stu says he’s no longer interested in
continuing on, act as a replacement to the service we are using now.

I’d like to start compiling a database of C&C Owners. When you have a moment,
please respond to this email (either to the whole list or by direct email to
me) with the following information:

Name / Boat name / C&C Model / C&C Year / Sail number / Email Address / Home
Port

For example:

Edd Schillay / Starship Enterprise / C&C 37/40+ / 1990 / NCC-1701-B /
<mailto:e...@schillay.com> e...@schillay.com / Venice Island, FL

Thanks to all.

And for those of you up north who are reviewing/signing their winter haul-out
and storage contracts, I can now say, “Nah, Nah. Na-Na Nah!"

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

Captain of the Starship Enterprise