I bet you can do an email transfer (Interac)

Marek

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Dennis C. via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 8:41:22 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List October is here

Perhaps Stu's bank and your bank both use Zelle?  I use it frequently.  It
seems to be somewhat widely used.

Dennis C.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 1:35 PM Neil E. Andersen via CnC-List
I am all in favor of contributing, but the link requires registering with
PayPal which I will not do due to their numerous security breaches and archaic
rules.  Are there other options?  I know there is a way to make a one-time
payment which does not thrill me.

Neil Andersen, ASA 107, Yacht Broker
FoxFire, 1982 C&C 32
Rock Hall, MD