We all have our favorite tools we keep on the boat.  Here's two of mine
that I use frequently.

Fluke 101 multimeter.  For years I kept a $20 multimeter from a big box
store on the boat in a zip lock bag.  It worked fine.  A few months ago I
bought a Fluke 101 on Amazon for $40.  MUCH better meter.  For those not
into electrical, Fluke makes very good meters.  I have a Fluke 85
multimeter that I used in my marine repair business for years.  The 101 is
its baby brother.

Gearwrench 85035 Microdriver Set.  I love this tool.  It gets in tight
spots, applies extra leverage needed to break loose fasteners and gets used
a LOT on Touche' and around my house.  I have 3 of them.

Seems like I could probably complete 90% of the jobs on the boat with these
two tools.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA