Hi Andy,
We had trouble locking down a crew member for the direct Halifax to Bermuda
route until just recently - I think we found a retired gentleman with
offshore experience who seems keen to join us. That said, I've been
watching the weather using Windy.com and we've had this cyclical pattern
highs followed by lows moving up the Atlantic seaboard. The next one will
hit us on Saturday, however once this low pressure passes the prediction
for next week is starting to look ideal - calm conditions for several days
from here to Bermuda (I think) - If you don't mind I'd like to get your
take on next week as a potential window for a Bermuda passage?

Thanks Andy,
Dan