Interesting problem:
I changed oil in my engine (Perkins Perama M20) over the weekend. I do it using
a Pela pump through the dip stick tube. I sucked all the oil without problem.
However, the plastic tube that is used to suck up the oil got stuck somehow in
the innards of the motor. I cannot pull it out (I used considerable force, but
I don’t want to break anything). The motor turns without any issue (I can turn
it by hand).

Questions:
- any ideas what this tube is stuck in?
- any ideas on how to free it?

The dip stick tube can be removed (after removing the fuel filter, the oil
filter and a few minor accessories), but I won’t get me into the insides of the
engine.

I hate the idea of dropping the oil pan 0- access is extremely limited and I am
not even sure if this would help in any way, because I can drop the oil pan by
probably maximum an inch or 2.

Any ideas?

thanks

Marek