The rendezvous was another big success! Thanks to Josh and Carmelita for
organizing and the rest of the attendees for contributing to the fun,
refreshments, food etc. We really enjoyed the C&Cers and St Michaels and are
already looking forward to next year! We had a blue crab picking, eating lesson
and a tour of the Museum so we left a little late. I wanted to see the Bay
Bridge and got further delayed by construction. So to Joe’s question ended up
driving to the Alleghenys in Pa last night and grabbed a hotel room due to fog
and number of deer on the hwy. we will be home tonight and it’s worth the long
drive!
Len & Susanne Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+