A sad day.  I must replace my trusted, hand cranked, ancient Garmin 48 (feeding
ST60 MFD) that deservedly bit the dust after many years of admirable service.

I am thinking Android (not an Apple fan) tablet with waterproof case.   Can
those feed too the Raymarine network when tied in down below?   I do not want a
chartplotter at the helm for the 98% of the time I don't need it.

And does anyone want to sell their unused tablet before I go "Ebaying" about?