Thanks for the tip, these look good. Just need to find a decent waterproof
case for our Acer tablet.

We're going to need radar soon, which means a chart plotter as well, but
until then a tablet mount would be nice. For now it sits under the dodger,
but a bit too far away when I need to see details.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com