Flew on delta going and spirit returning due to timesJimSent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John Conklin via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/1/19  10:39 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List 2020 Rendezvous
That’s where I live but $25 bucks ?? Can’t drive there for that !!
Or was that fee for using miles
Southwest has specials but nothing like that to BWI

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com