Tried the ebay and bought 2 for $1.00 each – in stock.  Maritime Plastics
quoted $165 (ouch).  We shall see how it works out and many thanks for
everyone’s input

John

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:03 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List delrin washer

Last time I did one I got a Delrin disc from mcmaster and took it to a local
plastics machine shop.

However, take a look at this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-DELRIN-ACETAL-Plastic-WASHERS-SPACERS-made-to-your-QUANTITY-SPECS/192495207830?hash=item2cd19bc596:g:1J8AAOSwdVFaxsHK

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 8:00 PM John and Maryann Read via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Any suggestions of source(s) for delrin washer   3 ½ OD, 1 5/8 ID, 1/8 thk.
Google is no help

TIA

John and Maryann

Legacy III