And West winds in winter can blow the water out of the bay and reduce levels
four or five feet lower than normal for a day or two.Chuck Sent from my
Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/25/19  10:29 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov> Subject:
Stus-List Chesapeake water levels

We have a different issue. The water cannot be very far off sea level for long,
but that level is headed up and the land itself is sinking. Flooding high tides
 are much more frequent than in years past. We also have a river and lake
system upstream of us that is controlled by the Conowingo Dam. When that lets
loose the whole Bay turns into a floating lumberyard

Joe

Coquina