Sure Marine rocks!
Is Force 10 gone?
I talked with them a few years ago and they requested that I order parts from
Sure Marine.  At that time Sure ordered regularly but wanted to minimize
freight by ordering in truckload quantity.  It took longer unless you agreed to
shipping and handling.

They may have distributors in other markets.

Rick
Paikea. 37+

Sent from my iPad