Joel,

Not that I know of.  Touche's bilge switch is high up in a bulkhead in a
secure place where nothing will fall on or contact the back of the switch
or the wires.  The push on connectors are Ancor and fit tightly.  The wires
are secured in a manner that there is and will be no strain on the
connectors.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA