My shower drain won't pump the water out. I have removed and cleaned the rule
pump. Nothing there.  The switch will start the pump running. No change in
water level. At approximately the same time,  the water does not come into the
toilet bowl.  Turn the knob to fill the bowl, and pump handle. Nothing comes
in. Empty bowl. I hear water "noise" for a few seconds when I finish pumping.
It will remove water to holding tank if I manually add water. All thru hulls
are open and confirmed by resident expert...rick brass.What have I done or not
done. Where should i check. Happened all of a sudden.81 38 landfall and in
waterThanks for your helpJim Schwartz SEA YA !Washington nc Sent from my
Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone