Hmm we all gave our info a while back ??

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Dec 20, 2019, at 8:09 AM, nausetbeach--- via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

In the past week I have been getting 4-5 spam emails every day on this address,
never had any before.  I use this address only for this list and one other
sailing list, so in theory it should not really be “out there” other than the
few posts and rare emails directly to list members.

Has anybody noticed an increase in spam?  Does this mean this list [or the
other list] or someone on it has been “hacked?”  Is it possible some entity has
joined either list for nefarious purposes?

The “Junk” email filters are not picking these up.

Thanks,
Brian