Will,

Most, if not all, the negative comments are directed at the CruisAir
portable units.  You're talking about the Coleman Roughneck AC unit.
That's got quite a bit more BTU cooling than the small CruisAir portables.
Give it a shot.  Let us know how it works.

Just make sure you've got sufficient wiring to handle the starting amps and
the heating amps.

Hope someone helps with the pin removal on your hatch.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA